Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Edible Affairs Intensive Cooking Training (bonanza) & Forex Update on AUD/NZD

Edible Affairs

Presents 

Intensive Cooking Training



Hi, my is Ibidun. I love cooking. This is what I do regularly. Its not just for business, It is actually what I do as an hobby. I believe that a world without food is not real. All men need food.

I am a professional and giving my skills to  people is what i enjoy doing. 

When I was younger, just like any other child, I would watch my mum cook delicious meals. We used to share at our dining table as a family. I would always practice on my own. I used to bring together my my friends, we would pick up stones and use our cups as Pots.


The strong passion for cooking continued to grow stronger and stronger until I attached myself with the cooking group in my secondary school. I began to go for competitions.

Now, as a professional, I will love to impact my knowledge to you. Enroll now. Find more details below.

Food industry is actually the largest industry in the world today. Many have seen this fantastic opportunity and have ventured into this business. You also will stand an opportunity to become one of the CEO when you come for our training.
I encourage you to contact me trough any of the channels below.
we are currently running a bonanza. Quickly give us a call, or send us an email.
My phone number is 0808 869 8890, or via email on mi@campusdream.com



To enroll, please click on any of these:











FOREX UPDATE




No comments: